A green check mark on an account or collection means that the account or collection has been verified by Trident.
Whether an account or collection is verified on Trident is at the discretion of Trident, based on, but not limited to, the guidelines below. Trident will always make the decision we deem most appropriate based on the best information we can source.
The status of verification is not permanent and Trident reserves the right to cancel verification at any time and for any reason without notice.
Basic requirements that must be met before an account can apply for verification.
- have had at least one successful NFT transaction (buy or sell) on Trident within the past 1 month.
- have a suitable username and avatar.
- have no record of fraud or other violations.
Types of accounts that will be considered for review.
- accounts created by individuals or organizations with high visibility in the community or on other social media platforms.
- accounts with a high risk of impersonation.
- accounts that have been verified on other established social media platforms.
In principle, only collections created by high-profile public figures or organizations will be verified.
If you are not a high-profile public figure or organization, your collection must meet the following conditions.
- the creator is a verified account.
- have a high volume of sales on Trident
- may provide evidence of original material, such as sketch files, etc.
Even if a collection meets the above criteria, it does not necessarily mean that it will be verified, and Trident will consider all aspects of each case to make the most appropriate decision.
How to apply
For now, just DM @1051445 on Mixin.